Friday, June 4, 2010

Age of Aquarius

Tonight I was browsing through some my favorite tumblrs and I can across a post called "What month were you born in?" The entire thing was a list of months, and personality quirks/attributes of the person born in that month. I read my hunnie's month, some of the items were applicable some were not. Then I read mine...

outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. self control. kind hearted. Self confident. loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful. easy to get along with and talk to. has an “every thing’s peachy” attitude. likes talking and singing. loves music. daydreamer. easily distracted. Hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. loves to be loved. hates studying. in need of “that someone”. longs for freedom. rebellious when withheld or restricted. lives by “no pain no gain” caring. always a suspect. playful. mysterious. “charming” or “beautiful” to everyone. stubborn. curious.. independent. strong willed. a fighter. repost in 5 mins and you will meet the love of your life sometime next month

One or two items were off but otherwise... yeah. Even though I hate to admit it, it was pretty spot on. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment