Sunday, April 14, 2013

Difficult Things.

While looking into my past (aka this blog) I found the post below, still in draft form. Forgive the typos, spacing, formatting, etc. I felt it needed to be posted, as-is, for my own healing and support to own journey in life. I am still a soldier of life.

Life has been so crazy as of late. Really though, it's been an arduous process. I began a process of self discovery and change in March of 2010. As it stands now, June 21, 2011, I have experienced myriad of highs and lows. I have ridden several roller coasters the size of Mt. Everest, sometimes several in one day. I have triumphed and I have cried bitterly.




As it stands now.... well, I honestly don't know. I ache for so much. I ache for the past, present and future - including could be's, might be's, and never was.




I think about how often I wish the universe would support me more. I've been left hanging periously but I've made it through. I've been bruised and left wary but I continue on. I'm a soldier of life. I was told yesterday (by my boss no less) that I am the living dead. How appropriate... it's ironic that she will never know.




As I continue in my stupor I leave you with some beautiful words from a young writer in CA. I realize that what I post below some might not understand or relate to at all. But, I (as a girl who reads), can feel these words in my very soul. I realize the difficulties of my lfie are because I recognize characters for what they really are, I can sense when the scene will end, I know when the air will leave a room. I know and sense it all... but it really doesn't make it any easier.



http://thoughtcatalog.com/2011/dont-date-a-girl-who-reads/


No comments:

Post a Comment