Thursday, May 20, 2010

So I Just Kept Running

Today I was draggingggggg at the end of the work day. I thought about possibly doing some window shopping but once I evaluated all of my options I realized that I didn't want to shop. I just wanted to go HOME. So that's what I did. And even though I was tired, and hot, etc. I pushed myself to go the gym. While on the treadmill I decided to run for a bit. If I "run" I usually do it for one song and that's about it. If you know me then you know that I am not a runner. I always wished I could be, but I didn't think that I had it in me. Maybe I do....

I ran for the one song and I was feeling surprisingly good so I kept running. And running. I ran for 11 minutes until the treadmill started my cool down and I had to stop. I did 2 miles (total) on the treadmill which means that I may have run a mile! Woohoo. I am incredibly proud of myself. YAY ME! hahaha

I can only hope that one day I'll look like this girl:


Image via Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment